The Foreigner Work Permit is an official document issued by the competent authority, which allows the alien to work in the territory of Ukraine.
The Foreigner Work Permit is obtained by the alien's employer decided to employ a foreign citizen, for which he or she should apply to the territorial Employment Center.
To obtain the Foreigner Work Permit, an alien must submit the following documents to the Employment Center:
1. from the employer:
- notarized copies of the company's articles of incorporation and the certificate of state registration;
- copies of certificates of Statistics Service;
- a copy of the resolution or the minutes on the director appointment;
- an extract from the Unified Register;
- a certificate of the tax authority of no tax arrears;
- a certificate from the employment center of no arrears to the center;
- a copy of the 3-PN report;
- the receipt of the state duty payment.
2. from a foreigner:
- a copy of the passport with the notarized translation into the Ukrainian language;
- a copy of the document on education (a diploma) with the notarized translation;
- the certificate of no criminal record in Ukraine;
- a certificate a foreign state confirming that a citizen is not serving his or her sentence or under investigation.
It should be noted that the documents issued by a foreign state (except for passports) must be apostilled.
We invite you to use our services on registration of foreign person employment.